“‘Be shapeless and formless.. like water’ (Bruce Lee)” by Akinini.com is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
“Have a mind like water.”
― David Allen, GTD
- Write your weekly summary here, last, at the end of the week…
- Only one to two sentences of WHAT YOU DID
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS, AFTER YOU ARE DONE
PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)
I have completed basic concepts for Javescript.
CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)
LAB (THEORY PRACTICED)
OUTSIDE (PRODUCTIVITY & THE BRAIN)
- I learned many things about all of the different chemicals that affect us. I am the type of person that usually gets things done right when it’s published. It might be because I exercise a lot and also socialize with some friends online. I also have pets around that makes me feel good because they show us so much affection.
- I messed around with a lot of the controls. It is a total mess but I will learn how to actually make something happen soon. I was testing what does what and how things string together.
CONTROL ROOM (PRODUCTION)
WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED
I learned how to place images in the back-rounds for games. A problem that I solved was fixing some settings on my keyboard so it is back to normal.